Same as other Asus routers Asus Rog Rapture GT-AC2900 is also their setup Wizard for easy setup of new network connectivity and add this solution to Asus Aimesh setup through advanced setting option.
ASUS ROG RAPTURE GT-AC2900 is having a new Geo force feature that you can easily add to your Asus router feature by enabling/disable the button located at one side of the router.
Setup configuration of ASUS ROG RAPTURE GT-AC2900 is too easy. We will guide you through easy steps which help you to easily complete the Asus router setup configuration process.
- Connect your Asus router with your computer system through an ethernet cable
- Now plug-in the power cable of the Asus router and your system and turn on both of power button
- Make sure that your system get connected to the internet through ethernet cable
- Now, open your default browser or your systems like Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer
- Browse the link: Router.asus.com or else enter the IP address: 192.168.1.1 and Press Enter
- You will get redirect to the Asus router login page there you have to enter the Asus router default password and username of the Asus router and then press Login
- Now, at the initial stage of the Setup wizard, they will prompt you to enter your Asus wi-fi router SSID and password
- After completion of that, they will ask for the setup of the SSID (username) and password for your two new network bands: 2.4 and 5 GHz respectively, which you will use to connect your system or device with.
- The next step asks you to personalize your boost key button – which is located at the one side of your Asus router
- That button can perform multiple tasks, if you press that, so choose what would you like to select mostly people select Control the RGB lightning option
- In the last step they will ask if you want to set the username and password for the administration panel then enter that, once you get complete that step your router get connected to the internet wirelessly
- Now, after getting connected with the internet, the Asus router check for firmware updates if it’s available then it gets updated
- At the end of the Asus router setup wizard, the summary of your settings gets displayed on your screen
If you want to control all your router settings through your mobile then for that you have to download the Asus router app from the Google play store and easily customize the feature of your Asus router.
HOW TO SETUP ASUS ROG RAPTURE GT-AC5300?
Follow these methods for setup the ASUS ROG RAPTURE GT-AC5300:
Before setting up the Asus wireless router, we need to do some essential work:
- You have to disconnect the network of your existing router
- Disconnect all wires/cable from your modem setup
- If your modem had a backup battery then relace that too
- Reboot your modem, system by connecting them with an ethernet cable
- Wired Connectivity
Note: You can use the straight or crossover wire for connectivity
Follow these steps to connect your wireless Asus router into wired connectivity mode:
- Plug-in your Asus router in the wall outlet and turn on the power
- Connect the ethernet cable with your system and LAN port of Asus router
- The Web GUI get accessed automatically when you open your default web browser
- If it’s not get opened automatically then enter the link: Router.asus.com or the Ip address: 192.168.1.1
- Now, you can change the Asus router default password to prevent the unauthorized access
- Wireless Connectivity
For to connect your wireless Asus router to a wireless connection follow these steps:
- Plug-in your router to power socket and turn on the power supply
- Open the default browser in your system and enter the link: Router.asus.com or the Ip address: 192.168.1.1
- Now enter the Asus router default password and username and press Enter
- Now, you successfully get logged in Asus router setup page
- Now, Go to the Wireless setting and Enable the smart connect
- If we enable the smart connect then the Asus router itself can adjust the wireless mode, channel, and control bandwidth and the extension channel all according to network condition
- If the wireless setting you can set the SSID name and password for your network band 2.4 and 5 GHz
- In an advanced Setting, you can access the trigger switching mechanism
- For that Go to the Smart Connect rule Tab click on the network tool tab
- Steering trigger Condition is used to check steering need to be triggered or not
- STA Policy – Once the steering gets triggered then the Asus router follows the STA policy and picks up the STA steered to a suitable band network.
So, by these two topics, we covered two issues for HOW TO SETUP ASUS ROG RAPTURE GT-AC2900? HOW TO SETUP ASUS ROG RAPTURE GT-AC5300? Still want to know about other Asus router model then visit:: Router.asus.com